1. Content of the online service
This data protection information applies to data processed by:Strauss Verpackungsmaschinen GmbH
Telefon: +49 (0)4161 74020
Fax: +49 (0)4161 740250
The contact person of the company Strauss Verpackungsmaschinen GmbH can be reached under the address above, for the attention of: Mrs. Magdalena Strauß or by email at email@example.com.
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of its use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website http://www.strauss-pack.de , the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a "log file". The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer
- The date and time of access
- Name and URL of the downloaded file,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data listed will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- ensuring a smooth connection to the website;
- ensuring convenient use of our website;
- evaluation of system security and stability as well as for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 clause 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest arises from the purposes listed above for data collection. Under no circumstances do we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you personally.
We may use contractors and service providers to process your personal data on our behalf for the preparation and transmission of the services you have requested. We contractually oblige service providers to treat the data securely and confidentially and we do not allow our order processors to disclose your personal data to others or use it for their own purposes without your permission.
However, if you have an independent relationship with these service providers, the relevant privacy statements apply to such relationships. Such service providers may in particular include contact centres, payment card processors and providers of analytical services.
b) When using our contact form
If you have any questions, you may contact us using the form provided on the website. A valid e-mail address is required so that we know who sent the request and can respond to it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 clause 1 lit. a GDPR on the basis of your voluntary consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after your request has been processed.
3. Sharing of data
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for reasons other than those listed below.
We will only disclose your personal data to third parties if:
- you have expressly consented to this under Art. 6 para. 1 clause 1 lit. a GDPR,
- the disclosure in accordance with Art. 6 Para 1 clause 1 (f) DGPR to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that disclosure in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 clause 1 (c) GDPR is a statutory obligation, provided
- this is legally permissible and in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 clause 1 lit. b GDPR is required for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
Information is stored in the cookie that results in each case in connection with the specifically used terminal device. However, this does not mean that we immediately become aware of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your end device for a specified period of time to optimize user-friendliness. If you visit our site again to use our services, it will automatically recognise that you have already been with us and what entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies are required for the purposes mentioned for the protection of our legitimate interests as well as of third parties according to Art. 6 para. 1 clause 1 lit. f GDPR. Most internet browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer, or a message always appears before a new cookie is created. Complete deactivation of cookies, however, may result in you being unable to use all the functions of our website.
5. Use of YouTube
Our website uses plug-ins from YouTube, which is operated by Google. The operator of these pages is YouTube LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. If you visit one of our pages featuring a YouTube plugin, a connection to the YouTube servers is established.
Here the YouTube server is informed about which of our pages you have visited. If you're logged in to your YouTube account, YouTube allows you to associate your browsing behaviour directly with your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube account.
6. Social media plug-ins
We do not use social media plug-ins from the social media networks Facebook, Twitter and Instagram on our website (the basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 clause 1 lit. f GDPR).
7. Rights of the data subject
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you may obtain information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if this has not been collected by us, and requires the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about its detail;
- to immediately request the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR;
- to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- according to Art. 18 GDPR to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you need this to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another responsible person;
- pursuant to Art. 7 para 3 GDPR to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue processing data based on this consent in the future and
- to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you may contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our headquarters.
8. Right of objection
If your personal data is processed based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 (f) GDPR, you have the right in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR to object to the processing of your personal data if there are reasons for this which arise from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right to object, which we will implement without the need to specify a particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Data security
We use the most common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. Usually, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form is indicated by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously updated according to technological developments.